tisdag 31 mars 2009

Till min älskade Jennie (L)

I Love you today, tomorrow and every day past then
I love you with heart, body and soul
My love for you is all i need
Your eyes is all i ever need to see

You are my beloved sister and friend
My love for you is the only thing that no one ever can take away
When i see your pain
It`s like my heart is falling into pices

I thinking of you every day
I am so very happy for you
I want all the wonderful things for you
I want you here every day

I know how it is feeling
I know the pain
I know the loneliness
I know the freedom of finding your place and your friends

You are so strong now
and i am so very proud
if you just know
how very much i want all if this for you

I thank god or who ever brought you to me
thank you for the greatest gift of all time
tkank you for giving me the family that saved my soul
thank you for let me share my life with the most wonderful and loving creature their is....

LOve you baby for better and for worse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar